Chandos Flats are situated just off Mill Lane, opposite St Peter’s Church. They are Grade 2 listed and were founded by Lady Dorothy Chandos of Sudeley Castle in 1573. The flats consist of ten studio apartments with separate bedroom area, shower room, and living area with alcove kitchen. There is also a larger one-bedroomed apartment with separate kitchen and large living room. There is communal gas-fired central heating and hot water, and there are two laundry rooms following a major refurbishment.
Each flat has attractive views to the rear, with allotments available to rent separately.
There is no parking.
Dogs are not permitted.