Dent’s Terrace is situated off Abbey Terrace next to the Plaisterer’s Arms, and is Grade 2 listed. It was founded by the Dent family of Sudeley Castle in 1865. The terrace is a row of ten cottages each with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and wet-room. All have gas-fired central heating.
There are garden plots to the rear and side of the terrace, with allotments available to rent separately.
There is no parking. Dogs are not permitted.
The full postal address is Dent’s Terrace, Abbey Terrace, Winchcombe, Glos, GL54 5LN.